Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

How Can I Make Money, Use Social ADR

Make Money, Social ADR Product Review

If you have ever read my blog you know I don't do product reviews at all. I keep my focus on my business and that is it. I was trying to get more traffic to my this blog and my mentor +Mike Hobbs  suggested Social ADR as a way to build back links to your website. I have been writing articles at the different Ezines sites in an effort to build these back links like most people do. Also, went to the different bookmark sites to build links that way. I of course continue to use social media and post my links whenever appropriate but I still was not getting enough of the traffic to my site to help me make money. Worst of all I was spending hours and hours doing it! So I took my mentors advice and I hired these guys.

Make money, Social ADR Actually Works!

I have spent a lot of money over the years on crap that does not work. There are usually a lot of promises and no actual results. These guys do what they say they are going to do. Best of all, it is completely automated. I don't have to do anything accept pay them of course. I then log on to there website put the url in that I want them to promote. Fill out a small form that provides a message that I want linked to my website and then they take care of the rest. They use a combination of microblogging on all the social media sites and automated bookmarking on all the bookmarking sites to produce a constant flow of traffic. My traffic has gone up 300% in the last two weeks. That is why I am endorsing them. Now all I have to do is blog, make money and be happy! Don't get me wrong, if all you had to do to make money on the internet was hire these guys, then we would all be millionaires! What they do is take the back link building function of SEO off of your hands so that you can concentrate on what you do best.

Make Money, Social ADR is not back link buying it is back link building!

I want to make this point perfectly clear. You will not be buying back links. I personally know that buying back links to build traffic is a bad idea. Links have to be placed in a natural way. If all the sudden you have 500 links to your site, the search engines will shut you down. This especially true if your site is fairly new. If your site is already established and what is referred to as an authority site then you can absorb the 500 links without damage. Social ADR will build links to your site at a natural pace that will create a source of endless traffic.
If you would like to get more traffic to your site using Social ADR I have negotiated a deal with Social ADR to allow you to start their service for only $1. But only through this website. SO IF YOU WANT MONSTER TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW NOW! 



No comments:

Post a Comment