Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

How Can I Use the Internet to Make Money, Intentions

"What are your intentions" is a question usually asked by the father of the bride in a novel written in the" bye gone days". The question today is more universal. You see everything you do is centered around what you want or need in your life. If your mind is clear about what it is you want and if you can hold that intention in you mind daily through daily affirmation then you can literally have whatever you want. When I ask myself "what are your  intentions" the answer is " I will make a million dollars a year." Is this your answer? If not why not? What prevents you from this lofty goal? Is it your job? Is it your industry? Is it the economy? What is your excuse?

You see there are:

NO EXCUSES ON THE INTERNET!!!
NO LIMITATIONS!

EVERYTHING IS WITHIN YOUR REACH! 

That's right I was shouting that last part. You see right now you are reading this message that has been created from my mind. This message when written gives  power to the reader.  It sparks the creativity of the mind of the reader, which then generates a response. The response will be great or small depending on the mind of the reader . 

I CHALLENGE YOU TO BE GREAT!

Keep your intentions in your mind daily. Daily affirm for instance, it is July 24, 2014 I have just gone in my office to look at my bank account. I can smell breakfast cooking on the stove. The birds are singing. I am logging on to my bank account and I am seeing my account balance of 1 million dollars. 

If you can't see a million dollars in your near future, then I challenge you to look down this rabbit hole. If what your doing is living day to day, paycheck to paycheck, with no ultimate end in site, then you need to make a change. If you have been wishing you could win the #lottery so you can get out of the RAT RACE then it is time to make a change. 

It is time to name your terms.
Stop DREAMING and START DOING!

 NAME YOUR TERMS! ....CLICK HERE!.......




No comments:

Post a Comment